Limited Warranty Policy
Xworkstations.com (XWC) is dedicated to supplying reliable,
durable and low cost refurbished Branded computers to the Indian marketplace.
Our New Delhi based team takes great pride in our products and reputation and
is dedicated to our customer's complete satisfaction. We stand behind every
product we sell with a 100-day limited warranty. Our entire team looks forward
to earning your business.
Every system we sell must pass stringent our refurbishment specifications at our Warehouse in accordance with monitored xworkstations.com processes and procedures. This includes an extensive functional test to ensure systems meet factory specifications and thorough cleaning and wipe down. Refurbished systems may have some minor cosmetic imperfections, but they will not affect the performance of the system.
What is covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty
covers defects in materials and workmanship in the hardware products sold by Xworkstations.com (XWC) on a part-by-part
What is NOT covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty
does not cover:
• Software, including the operating system (if any), trial software (if any) and pre-loaded software (if any)
Problems that result from:
• External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power
• Servicing not authorized by Xworkstations.com (XWC)
• Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions
• Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by (XWC)
• Products with missing or altered Service Tags or serial numbers
• Products for which DFS has not received payment or are being disputed
• Products damaged by misuse, abuse, riot, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, power failure, power reduction, telephone failure or acts of God
• Cost of installation, removal or re-installation of this product or any component of the product
• Expendable items such as batteries, toner cartridges, projector bulbs, and other operating supplies
• Purely cosmetic scratches, dents or other similar damages
• Vinyl skins applied to the product by Xworkstations.com (XWC)
How long the 100 day does limited warranty last? (Included with purchase)
This limited warranty lasts for 100 days and begins on the date of purchase indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s). (XWC) may change the availability of limited warranties, at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive. After this 100 day period.
What do I do if I need warranty service?
Before the limited
warranty expires, please call us at the number listed below. Please have your (XWC)
Barcode I D or invoice
number available when you call.
Phone (INDIA. Only)
+91 11 4912 1001
10 am to 5:00 pm
Monday through Friday